ATR is dedicated to providing our clients with the best-in-business driver support they need with the assurance that all work will be conducted in a safe, professional, and legal manner. We make extra efforts to ensure that our drivers meet our's and our clients' rigorous demands regarding safe driving. Below are our standard requirements for employment with ATR.
- Must have 1 year experience with similar equipment involved in the position
- No more than four (4) points on Motor Vehicle Record
- Able to pass a DOT pre-employment DOT physical
- No alcohol-related incidents in the past five (5) years
- Have NEVER tested positive for Motor Carrier related employment in the past
- No major preventable accidents in the past three (3) years
- No reckless or careless driving convictions in the past three (3) years
- Never have had a reckless or careless driving conviction in a commercial vehicle
- No more than three (3) moving violations in three (3) years
- Criminal Background discussed at time of interview
- FMCSA Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) is run on each applicant before an employment offer.
- The requirements mentioned above are standard requirements set by America's Transportation Resources
- Be able to Driver Manual Transmissions.