Why Work for ATR?
America’s Transportation Resources is proud to employ over 400 drivers who have surpassed the expectations and requirements of our customers. We take pride in our flexibility when applying with our company. When you apply, we make sure we understand your commitments and that you clearly understand ours.
We are not a TEMP agency. America’s Transportation Resources is always looking for qualified, experienced candidates for full-time, part-time and seasonal employment.
The difference between ATR and a temp agency is that ATR find qualified employees for existing work, a temp agency find work for existing employees.
America’s Transportation Resources honors our veterans and are pleased to accommodate any military commitments. ATR also takes pride in supplementing our retirees with hours that will assist them monetarily and to fulfill their spare time.
Advantages of being an ATR employee include:
- Immediate openings for any qualified applicants
- Time at home with family is important and necessary
- Working for one employer, but enjoying the flexibility to change jobs as your needs change
- Driving for a company that has an established outstanding reputation. One-on-one communication with your local office
- Being appreciated and not taken for granted
- Having the flexibility to work different assignments that cater to your interests or commit to one assignment
- Part Time
- Full Time
- Seasonal (summer positions for those that are south in the winter or for those that have winter seasonal commitments)
- Weekends Only
- OTR (home most weekends)
- Regional (home every weekend)
- All shifts available
- Switching positions
- Shuttling positions
- Class B
- Class A
- Retired drivers with monetary earning restrictions
- Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Safety Incentives
- Holiday Pay