Safety: The "ATR Process"
Our main objective is Customer satisfaction.
We achieve that goal by designing and implementing a solution that is customized to your needs and addresses your goals to make them ours. We do this using the "ATR Process". By using the "ATR Process" to identify Customer Requirements and fulfill needs, we can help identify how best ATR can build a custom solution to fit your requirements and help you in managing your fleet.
- Confirm your needs if you are not sure.
- State your needs by walking through your processes and goals with you
- Identifying core requirements and key components of your process architecture
- Using a process of Goal Seeking and determining Key Metrics and Milestones
- We will agree upon clearly stated "deliverables"
- We will address and develop the required personnel skill sets and Spec'd training to meet these goals
- We will deliver the results as stated and when stated to take a load off your mind and allow you the time to manage your core business and improve your profits.
Safety Support Solutions
We offer customized solutions to fit your needs from full "turn key" safety systems to individual programs and specialized consulting. We provide Safety Incentive programs, policy development and deployment; training in OSHA, DOT and also Pre-audit compliance screening and system testing/analysis. We also provide hours of service auditing (Log Audits).
Among our safety solutions:
- ATR offers Pre-DOT audits. A simulated audit to test your readiness, surface issues and provide you with a plan to prepare and correct deficiencies
- Driver file testing and compliance review
- Haz-Mat as well as custom designed safety training for drivers, operations and general staff
- Drug and alcohol testing and compliance systems
- Accident investigation and review
- Insurance coverage (sufficiency) review
- Risk management systems, analysis and development
- Safety policy development and training
- Retained safety services offering annual package of staff training, auditing, topical safety meetings, and training for the entire year, including scheduled audits