Qualifications & Disqualifications for Employment
Requirements for Employment:
- Must have 6 months experience with similar equipment involved in position
- No more than four (4) points on Motor Vehicle Record
- Able to pass a DOT pre-employment DOT physical
- No alcohol-related incidents in past five (5) years
- Have NEVER tested positive for Motor Carrier related employment in the past
- No preventable major accidents in the past three (3) years
- No reckless or careless driving convictions in the past three (3) years
- Never have had a reckless or careless driving conviction in a commercial vehicle
- No more than three (3) moving violations in three (3) years
- Criminal Background discussed at time of interview
- FMCSA Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) is ran on each applicant prior to employment offer.
- The above mentioned requirements are standard requirements set by America’s Transportation Resources, but these requirements could be tailored or altered to be more specific for individual customers.
- Be able to Driver Manual Transmissions.